Monday, August 31, 2009

I will get better











It has been a couple of weeks since I posted anything... My apologies. Anyway I have been busy trying to plan Landrie's birthday party. She and I joined a Playgroup in Anna and we absolutely love it! Landrie has made several new friends and I think all the moms are pretty cool. I don't know who enjoys it more she or I. We had a play date this morning and this after noon She and I met Brooklyn and Rena at the park where Landrie climbed steps for the first time she climbed 4 of them and never looked back. It took me by surprise because she has never been around any stairs.












Birthday Presents came early for Landrie. Her Grandma Pam sent her a box full of goodies and we just couldn't wait for 26 days to see what was in the package. She had a blast!








Last thing.... Landrie and I have been helping bottle feed 4 month old orphan baby kittens. Oh my gosh she is a hoot. Landrie likes them until they start chasing her. Oh by the way they are free to a good home.








I hope everyone has a great rest of the week. We Love Ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment