Thursday, July 30, 2009

Catching Up







Landrie is exactly 10 months and and 4 days old today. Oh my how the time has gone by so fast. It seems like just yesterday that I was riding in the back seat with her on the way home from the hospital. Today she can do so many things. She never ceases to amaze me. ...






She can crawl... Well its a crab crawl and it's the cutest thing ever. She can say MaMa and Dada, Juice, and her newest word is Hi. She said that for the first time last night. After many months of drool we now have our first tooth as of yesterday. Oh there is so much more but I will have to update later. Here are some recent pictures for you to Enjoy for now.






1 comment:

  1. Now why do we forget to do things like this when we get to be adults? I think I am going to get back into the habit of giving myself a great big kiss in the mirror every morning:)

    Love you guys! So glad you are blogging so we can enjoy!

    Landon

    ReplyDelete